Friday Fancies

Good morning! My first fancy this week is my new car! I've had a 2001 Corolla for a few years now, but we've been talking about upgrading to a bigger car for me for a while. This week we found a nice car that has room for Amos to go in the boot area that can be caged off, and lots of room for any future kids or until then cat carriers haha. I am really happy with it. Now here are the things I found online!
fASHLINdotcom on etsy
How freaking cool is this Daria t-shirt! It's a bit pricey, but it looks awesome. 
lotusfairy on etsy
I love the gold and purple together, it looks so pretty. 
TheLittleKnitKitCo on etsy
Really tempted to buy this, I'd like to know how to knit 



Shopdeluxe on storenvy
I recently got Fauna to move into my Animal Crossing town and I love her, she's so cute!
ZEPHIandtheDEVIL on etsy
This pouch is so beautiful, the colour is lovely 
littlelow
I love this sassy little birthday cat 
Cool Pencil Case
The pink and blue colour of this paired with the black and white inside is so perfect 
That's all for now, have a wonderful weekend!
Megan xo

No comments