February Spotty Box Review

Since we got Amos, I've been a tiny bit obsessed with dog websites, blogs, photos and anything that Amos might like. I discovered that there are a few dog subscription boxes in Australia and started researching them to decide which one looked like the best. I settled on Spottybox. I signed up for a 6 month subscription, which reduced the cost from $39 p/m to $29 p/m. I received the first box and thought I would review it for anyone who might be interested!
Inside the box was this pretty pink paper and Spottybox sticker.
All of the goodies.
The toy is this cute squeaky boomerang from Hey Pup!
 Some beef training twists and minty dental chew bones  from Huds and Toke.
And these chewy and crunchy treats also from Huds and Toke
I showed him the boomerang and he got all excited and planted his butt on the ground knowing that when he does that I will throw the toy. He leapt away and started chewing and making it squeak <3 
He was looking wary, I think he thought I was going to take it away haha! 
He dropped the toy so he could eat one of the minty chews - he loved it!

All in all, I am really glad I subscribed to Spottybox! I looked up the products online and I definitely got my $29 worth, and they even donate 20% of their profits to dog shelters! The treats should hopefully last for a bit which means less trips to Pet Barn (where I am tempted to buy a million things for him and the cats), and the main thing is Amos enjoys it!

I can't wait to see what next months box contains!
Megan xo

No comments