Friday Fancies

Hello! I hope you had a great week, here are some things I found.
BH Cosmetics
I saw this galaxy inspired eyeshadow palette on Tumblr and fell in love. It's so pretty and it's not tested on animals! 
Storenvy
I am so excited for Season 2 of Orange is the New Black (June 6!), and I want this shirt.
Transgender Equality
Speaking of OITNB, I love Laverne Cox. She is an amazing person and I just had to share this quote!
joojoo
This would be so sweet in a babies room (or my office) 

ASOS
It's been raining a lot here lately and I need a raincoat so I can walk Amos, this would work right?
Ikea
Dreaming of upgrading my desk as it is too small, and I love this one from Ikea! It's so simple.
Modcloth
I really need this for winter! 
Design*Sponge
My final fancy is this post on Design*Sponge, a Day in the Life of Carson Ellis. She is an amazing artist and is married to one of my favourite musicians, Colin Meloy. She illustrated his wonderful Wildwood books with the most gorgeous pictures . It was so nice to get a peek into their lives. Also, I just realised maybe I stole the idea for my blog name from Design*Sponge and didn't realise....oops!

That's all for now, have a wonderful weekend
Megan xo


No comments