November 2013 To Be Read Pile

After my book haul I thought I would share the books I actually plan to read in November!

I've read the first two books and there will be one more after this. It's an amazing series!

Next up will be Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, the second book in the Lunar Chronicles series.
I am currently reading Cinder and I love it.  I really enjoy fairy tale retellings!
 The first comic book I will read in November is Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley
I love Lucy's style and writing, and French Milk is one of my all time favourite books!
The second comic I plan to read is Saga Vol 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples. 
I am so excited to read this because Y: The Last Man is my favourite comic book series of all time, so I am happy to check out something else by Vaughan. 
 Finally, Tekkon Kinkreet by Taiyo Matsumoto.
I have had this FOR AGES and I have no idea why it's taken me so long to pick it up! 

So that's my reading goal for November. What do you hope to read this month?
Megan xo






2 comments

  1. I lOVE Lucy Knisley. I have been super lucky to hang out with her a few times when she comes to Melbourne. I still swoon like a school girl. French Milk is one of my all time fave comics too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally jealous you got to hang out with her!

      Delete