Friday Fancies

Hello! We have arrived at another Friday!
I love this happy little cat watch from Dropdead £40 

Supernatural Pop! Vinyl figurines!! Image via Tomopop 
Signsofspirit on etsy $200AUD
Awesome Lord of the Rings sign! 
I love Elf, it's one of my favourite movies to watch at Christmas. It makes me smile 
This site is awesome! And Australian 
There's always money in the banana stand 
Lark Store $4.95AUD
Brussel sprout wrapping paper! 
Stubby Pencil Studio $9.95USD for 5
Eco highlighters! How cool are these?!

And that's all for this week
I hope you have an amazing weekend
Megan xo

2 comments

  1. I want those Elf cups so much. I love that movie. "I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite"

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so happy and whenever I watch it I think that I look at the world in a new light for a few days!

    ReplyDelete