kikki.K Planner

So for my birthday my sister in law Katherine was naughty and ordered me this AMAZING kikki.K planner of my dreams. Check out this thing of beauty -
This is a larger planner, my current planner is far too small and now that it's the end of the year it is stuffed to the brim, so I definitely need something bigger! Also, it's my favourite colour!
Gold rings inside with a pocket at the front for bits and pieces. Pink dividers (but it doesn't include weekly planner pages which was weird to me?)

They also included a bunch of paper inside and a butt load of stickers! I am so excited to use this planner in the new year!!
Megan xo

6 comments

  1. It's amazing! I'm loving the colours! I bought myself a Heidi Swapp planner and I've found that it's too small and awkward to use. I've always wanted to have a planner... but when I finally had one I discovered I'm more of a book planner sort of person :D I can't wait to see how you use it! - Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to share this planner a lot on my blog next year! I think as long as you have some way to plan that works for you then that is perfect - I'd forget everything without mine!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the color! :D
    It's weird how Kikki-K does their planners, though. They have the diaries and then the "time planners", one which is more of a life-style-tracker kind of deal, and one more of a weekly planner, and I can never remember which is which unless I look at them, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it works well for you, even if it doesn't include a weekly planner (so strange).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so weird! I think it's so you have to buy one separately, luckily they're not expensive

      Delete