Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

kikki.K Planner

So for my birthday my sister in law Katherine was naughty and ordered me this AMAZING kikki.K planner of my dreams. Check out this thing of beauty -
This is a larger planner, my current planner is far too small and now that it's the end of the year it is stuffed to the brim, so I definitely need something bigger! Also, it's my favourite colour!
Gold rings inside with a pocket at the front for bits and pieces. Pink dividers (but it doesn't include weekly planner pages which was weird to me?)

They also included a bunch of paper inside and a butt load of stickers! I am so excited to use this planner in the new year!!
Megan xo

6 comments:

  1. It's amazing! I'm loving the colours! I bought myself a Heidi Swapp planner and I've found that it's too small and awkward to use. I've always wanted to have a planner... but when I finally had one I discovered I'm more of a book planner sort of person :D I can't wait to see how you use it! - Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to share this planner a lot on my blog next year! I think as long as you have some way to plan that works for you then that is perfect - I'd forget everything without mine!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the color! :D
    It's weird how Kikki-K does their planners, though. They have the diaries and then the "time planners", one which is more of a life-style-tracker kind of deal, and one more of a weekly planner, and I can never remember which is which unless I look at them, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it works well for you, even if it doesn't include a weekly planner (so strange).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so weird! I think it's so you have to buy one separately, luckily they're not expensive

      Delete