Christmas Decor 2015

I've stated a few times recently how excited I am for Christmas, it's my favourite time of the year! Here are a few of the decorations from around my home 
My mini Christmas tree that Violet loves to nap next to (and chew for some reason - oh and ignore my empty shelves)
My Christmasmassy fireplace - these reindeer are one of my favourite Christmas decorations!
Doesn't everyone make stockings for their furbabies?
 

Pretty pillowcases
I have little decorations all around the house

My Dad bought us these cats when we moved here and they of course need to dress up for Christmas!
And the most important part, the tree! I love a cluttered and crazy tree!
What are your favourite Chritmas decorations? If you don't celebrate, what's your favourite thing to decorate your house for?! Have a great day!
Megan xo

4 comments

  1. This is what I wish my house would look like for Christmas! Everything is so cute and festive! :D Fantastic! And Merry Christmas to all of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with those cats. Your Christmas decorations absolutely killed mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I've been collecting decorations for years so of course I killed yours heh

      Delete