Friday Fancies

My first fancy this week is that Christmas is only a week away! YAY!
made590
I don't need these, but they're adorable so I guess I do need them? Haha 
Down That Little Lane
I'd love to buy this for my little sisters, it would look so sweet in a girls room 
eBay
I'm obsessed with Neko Atsume and this shirt is perfect 
Daily Like
Adorable Bichon Frise washi tape 
Lark
These are the cutest measuring spoons ever! Look at the little possum!
PB Teen
Why are the best things always on the other side of the world?
etsy
Currently trying to find a perfect (cheap) moon necklace and I think this is the one! 
Have a great weekend!
Megan xo

2 comments

  1. There's a shirt for the cat game?!?! Oh man! I dunno why that game is so good, but I'm enjoying it. Finally got a room upgrade or whatever it's called, that let's you get more room, ha. So many more cats showing up now, ha! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The game takes no skill but I am in love with it haha. I got the upgrade too! And keep buying new things to get different cats and I love all of them <3

      Delete