Kawaii Box November 2015

I kinda wish Kawaii Box was mainly stationery, I have trouble figuring out what to do with all the little charms and extra bits I don't have need for!
I always welcome pocky...but maybe not a weird creepy smiling bread roll haha
This calendar is super cute!!
This zippered pouch is pretty cute, the clips I am already using but I have no idea where to put that keyring!
Aww super cute bunny and a pen and highlighters - score
The best bit - Christmas stickers and this adorable card! I'll save these for next Christmas!
Take care!
Megan xo  
P.S My daily instax post will be in a few days! 

2 comments

  1. Christmas puffy stickers! :D
    These kind of boxes make me want all of the things, only to realize that I wouldn't have use for half of it - like the keyring. Apparently, it's something coming back into style from the 80's or something? But, let's be honest, most things went out of style for a reason, and should not come back, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my problem too! Most of the stuff they send ends up in a drawer or I've started giving some to my niece. I'm thinking of finding a more stationery focused box and getting that instead!

      Delete