Friday Fancies

Good morning, I hope you had a great week. Here are my fancies!
SweatyWisdom on etsy
True, but could I ever be as fabulous as her? 
Bed Bath N' Table
We needed a new quilt cover for winter and I found this! Nathan wanted something plain and I wanted something with animals on it so I thought this would suit us both, plus it was on sale!
VeganPolice on etsy
Such an awesome jumper! 
Popcultcha
Ghostbusters Pop! Vinyl figurines! Ghostbusters has been one of my favourite 
movies ever since I first saw it and I've always had a crush on Dr. Egon Spengler. 
ASOS Curve
Tiger print dress - yes please! 
leahduncan on etsy
A beautiful print of one of my favourite things - succulents. 
Nordstrom
Gorgeous colours from Nars.
The Sugar Hit
You have no idea how much I love beetroot, and I found this recipe on my new favourite blog. 
I think I would change the cheddar to goats cheese, as it goes so well with beetroot!
The Sugar Hit
Another excellent recipe that I have to make ASAP!
That's all for this week. Have a wonderful weekend.
Megan xo

2 comments