Friday Fancies

My Friday Fancies are a little light, I don't know why but I didn't find that many amazing things this week! 
Deerface on etsy
Such a beautiful print
eBay
Not the best photo, but this zodiac bedspread looks like something 
Sabrina the Teenage Witch would have in her bedroom!
City Chic
I love this dress from City Chic - I have no idea where I would wear it, but I'd figure it out! 
ASOS
I really like this denim jacket. Soon it will be too cold but it would be nice for the 
transition between seasons! 

Alexandra Cooks
I want this in and around my mouth 

The rest of my favourites are from parts of my week. Firstly I finally watched Death Proof this week, a film I've been meaning to see for a while. I like Tarantino films but there's just something a little off about him and he creeps me out. However, I am a fan of Rosario Dawson. And I loved the ending!
 Such a babe 

And my final favourite was the Sydney Royal Easter Show! I went yesterday with my eldest brother and we patted lots of animals and ate cheese on a stick. I also bought so many show bags (I offered to get some for my niece and nephews...and I had to come home with at least one for me!) so now my arms are sore. I took photos on my iPhone and might share some next week if they look OK!
Have a great weekend!
Megan xo

4 comments

  1. I loved Death Proof, I'm a huge fan of Zoe Bell! I find Tarantino creepy too, but he is a film genius! He's the ultimate fanboy... If theres a type of movie he wants to watch and it doesn't exist, he makes it! Inglourious Basterds is my favourite of his films! <3 Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosario Dawson is such a babe. I love her in Josie and the Pussycats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it but if she is in it then it's added to my list!

      Delete