About Me

Hello! Thank you for checking out my blog! My name's Megan and I'm 30 years old and I live in the Blue Mountains in Australia with my 3 cats! I own my own small business (I'm a pet sitter!) and work part-time at an animal facility (24/7 animals, OK). 

I consider myself a total nerd, I love reading fantasy novels and comics, my favourite TV shows are Firefly, Buffy, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Law & Order SVU. I am obsessed with Jurassic Park (best movie ever) and I've watched it at least 40 times, and I am a Harry Potter lover to the core.

I am obsessed with snail mail, stationery, washi tape, polka dots,  PEZ dispensers, food, craft, and trying new things.


I created this blog as a way to share snippets of my life and to make new friends who might share my interests!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Megan xo 

No comments