Liebster Award


I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by the amazing Molly Skywalker! She is super cool so check out her blog immediately! 


Here are the rules :)

1. Mention the person who nominated you on your own blog and link them. 

2. Answer the 11 questions chosen by the person who nominated you.

3. Nominate and link 5 to 11 more blogs you like who have less than 200 followers.

4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.

5. Let your nominees know!
My answers:
1. What's your favourite boys name?
Harry, Henry, Sebastian, 
2. What's your favourite girls name?
Chloe, Grace, Ava, Evelyn
3. Share a yummy easy recipe.
 Cream cheese + alfafa sprouts on bread = a creamy and crunchy amazing sandwich
4. If you could safely visit any planet in the solar system, which one and why?
Saturn! I'd like to see the rings 
5. Pirates or Ninjas? Why?
Pirates! They're cooler and have parrots
6. Who's your favourite Doctor?
I actually really do not like Doctor Who at all...
7. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bohemian Rhapsody 
8. Who is your favourite member of the Fellowship (LOTR)?
Can I say Merry and Pippin? I can't choose one! I think they're a package deal anyway! 
9. What is your Favourite Colour? Add a picture for reference.
I can't choose one! So peach and mint, like the colours of this blog, and lilac  
10. Favourite Disney Villain?
Ursula!! She could transform into anything and chose to be a fat babe with tentacles. I respect that. 
11. Mac or PC?
PC - my husband has a Mac and I find my PC waaaay easier to use! 

Nominees 
The Rebel Rabbit 
Floral Frosting
Hello Possum
Stress and Stars
Hey Charlie

My questions 
1. If you could instantly gain any skill, what skill would you choose?
2. Do you believe in ghosts/aliens/big foot etc?
3. What's your favourite time of day?
4. What was your favourite childhood toy?
5. If you could transform into any animal, what animal would you choose?
6. Do you have any weird phobias?
7. What was the last song you listened to?
8. If you could (safely) have any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
9. What do you do when you've had a bad day? 
10. What is your guiltiest pleasure? 
11. Who is your current favourite blogger?


Thanks for nominating me Molly! I hope my nominees want to answer my questions, but I won't be offended if they don't (or if they've done it before!) 

Megan xo

1 comment

  1. Congrats!! Great, I love it! Enjoy the week honey!

    Check my last post: here!

    Follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete