Friday Fancies

Hello! This week has been really great, I got accepted for a course at a nearby TAFE and I start on Monday, I will probably make a post about it later on! Now for fancies
WeTheSciencey
These anatomical stamps are really cool
ErinHuntingArt on etsy
I found this via Nerd Burgers latest video and I fell in love - I wish Poussey was in it though!
passivejuicemotel on etsy
Homeward Bound :'''-) 
rabbitportal on etsy
Space bar! 
universalerror on etsy
I know this is a bit weird, but I think it's kinda cool 
City Chic
This dress is so perfect, I want it right now 
Greg Wright on Inkster
Clefairy t-shirt! Clefairy is one of my favourite Pokemon
Shop Jeen
This backpack is so awesome, I wish it wasn't $65! 
That's everything! Have a great weekend,
Megan xo

2 comments

  1. I am a huge fan of Erin Hunting's art as you know and I LOVE that Pokemon backpack. Radical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing her work - I love her style!

      Delete