Friday Fancies

Hello! I hope that your week has been wonderful. I've had a rotten sinus infection, which has meant that I've been resting in between pet sitting a beautiful cat, but thankfully I finish up with her today so I can rest more over the weekend and hopefully shake this horrible sickness! 
Dailylike
At first I thought this was a glittery pen, but it's flowers! So pretty
ASOS
I am loving these crazy pink shoes
Present & Correct
I really would love one of these to make sure when I write addresses they're nice and straight 
Some Stuff Blake Made
This is the cutest pin! Puppy planet!
Dailylike
As if I need more washi tape, but this one is so cute and pink has been my favourite colour lately  
Modcloth
This bag would be more suitable for summer, but it's so beautiful! 
Have a glorious weekend!
Megan xo 

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. When did I tell you I had a sinus infection? It's been a week now! It won't go away!!!!

      Delete
  2. Ah! That floral print bag and puppy planet pin are SUPER CUTE! Thanks for sharing!

    / okaythanksmaria

    ReplyDelete