Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Fancies

Hello and welcome to October! My first favourite this week is my brain! I've been thinking a lot about my blog lately, and I am thinking it needs a refreshing! I have a few ideas for what I want to do, so look out in the coming weeks (OK probably months) for changes! Now to the material goods. 

Odd Future
I flippin' need this backup. There is no backpack more perfect 
Modcloth
The sweetest kitty top <3 
Domayne
If I had a baby I would so be putting this on a chair in their room 
etsy
I love this packaging, and it's called Black Cat No. 13! 
Lark Store
Lark Store
These last 2 from Lark are just the BEST bedding I've ever seen! Perect!
Take care
Megan xo 

5 comments:

  1. That bedding! Oh my goodness! Though I don't think it would help with sleeping - would just make me want to have snacks, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of that! Same with the backpack, I'd just be buying donuts all the time haha

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! That donut backpack is devine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought of you when I saw it!

      Delete
  3. That top and backpack... how have I not come across them on my Modcloth trawls?
    Also, brace yourself for a barrage of comments, I'm about to trawl your blog.

    ReplyDelete