One Little Word 2016

Just like last year where I heard about Ali Edwards 'One Little Word' idea and I chose the word 'Brave' to be the word to help guide me through the year, I have chosen a word for 2016!

I really struggle to get motivated to do anything really. I am super lazy! So I want 2016 to be the year I motivate myself to do all the things I want/need to do, studying, cleaning, cooking, execerise - you name it I can procrastinate or avoid it! It's terrible! I think having more motivation will make me healthier and happier in the long run!
Have you chosen a word for 2016?
Megan xo 

2 comments

  1. I know this feeling all too well - which is why I chose "more" to be my word! More doing, more feeling better, more forgiving myself when I *don't* do more every time xD
    I hope your word will help you do all the things this year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great word!!! I hope your word helps you too :-)

      Delete