June Stationery

"I'm going to stop buying so much stationery" - a younger, more naive Megan. Yeah, that didn't happen. I am a sucker for cheap stationery and I need a support group or something. 
Yes, the most amazing stickers ever. I made and ordered these on Vistaprint
Brown envelopes from Muji - less than $2 for 10 make these the cheapest envelopes like these I've found
Fuzzy stickers from Toys R Us
Adorable dinosaurs + more fuzzy stickers from Toys R Us (fuzzy stickers are the best)
How freaking cute are these?!
These darling stickers are from The Reject Shop!
And washi tape! From top to bottom  1   2   3   4   5 & 6 
So far this July I've been a bit more sensible and only bought a few bits and pieces. I just really like stationery, and I find that I use so much of it for my craft and snail mail! It's all so perfect. 
Take care,
Megan xo  

2 comments

  1. Those dinosaur stickers!! I'm quite disappointed in my younger self that I wasn't into dinosaurs, because I feel weird jumping on the bandwagon now...but I can't help it, dinosaurs are cool, man! xD

    ReplyDelete