Top 5 Instagrammers

I'm addicted to Instagram. I post a lot of cat photos on mine, and check it a few times a day to see what amazing things other people are up to.
The Dainty Squid
The Dainty Squid is my favourite blogger. She has the sweetest style and the cutest pets!
12catslady
This is a recent find. This lady has 12 cats and they are GORGEOUS! 
Chelsamander
Super gorgeous green haired girl who posts colourful and beautiful photos <3 
Zambi_wildlife_retreat
I got to visit this place for TAFE and I fell in love. It's not open to the public but their instagram is full of amazing photos of the wonderful animals they take care of! How cute are these 2! 
kirbeelawler
I met Kirbee at the Unleash Creative event I went to last year and she is so lovely. She has the coolest vintage style, the cutest bunny, and amazing art. Check out her etsy.

I wanted to include so many instagrams because it was hard to choose, but these are a few of my favourites!
Megan xo

2 comments

  1. 12 cats?! I cannot imagine how much vacuuming would be necessary to keep up with that! Though having that many cuddle buddies to hang out with in the winter...that sounds quite nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be very cosy! And there are tumbleweeds of fur floating around my house with just 3 cats! And my clothes look like they're made of cat hair - I think 12 would be crazy (but worth it!)

      Delete