Friday Fancies

Hello! I hope your week has been good. I'm annoyed because my instax camera broke last week and I had to replace it! I ordered it online and I still haven't received it yet. I've missed a week of daily pics! So annoying, but there's not much I an do about. Here are some pretty things to cheer me up. 
Sweet Bonnie Bluebird
I always defend Sansa - she is one of my favourites!
ChampuChinito on etsy
How cute is this lunch box!!
MILKANDPAPER on etsy
Kids wall print? Pfft I am 26 years old and I want this 
eBay
I saw this in Kinokuniya and found one for cheaper on eBay, so cute! I love budgies 
SewnNatural on etsy
This picnic blanket is gorgeous 
MindtheWrap on etsy
OK I am obsessed with washi tape...but this one has WHALES on it! 
emilymcdowelldraws on etsy
This tote bag is so cute!! 
That's everything for this week. Have a great weekend!
Megan xo

No comments