Friday Fancies

Hello! Thank you for joining me on yet another Friday. Here's some stuff as a reward.
EmmaButlerDesign on etsy
Really colourful Jurassic Park poster. Very cool. 
Popcultcha
I am Groot 
LizeMeddings on etsy
Cute little potted plant brooches 
noodlehug on etsy
This poster makes me laugh! They also have Loch Ness and UFO ones!
dsbrennan on etsy
Such a beautiful phone case
PrettyTape on etsy
My favourite washi tape of the week!
]
ilikeCATSshop on etsy
Cute kitty necklace 
Amazon
!!!! This DS case is so amazing and I wish they would ship one to me !!!!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Megan

4 comments

  1. That Disney Deco tape is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put myself on a washi tape buying ban...but I want to break it haha

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring my poster here — glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I've added it to my birthday wishlist that I will not so subtly leave somewhere for my husband to find haha

      Delete