Animal Series - Cats

I've decided to do a series on this blog, maybe weekly or fortnightly, a post highlighting a different animal. I will post homey things, jewellery, fashion, funny things and anything really, that has that animal on it! The very first installment is of one of my favourite animals...CATS! Here are some of my favourite feline finds.
Naomi Lingerie on etsy
ChattyNora on etsy 
I actually have this tote! My husband bought it for me for Christmas <3
I need a big one of these!


paperpastries on etsy
ArtGiftStore on etsy
Jessicaleighjones on etsy
skipnwhistle on etsy 

And that's it! A few of my favourite catty things. I will be back next week with another installment of this series and I will probably have to do another cat one sooner rather than later because let's face it, cat's are the best!
Megan xo

No comments