Crush Cosmetics Purchases

Crush Cosmetics are really reasonably priced and they have quite a few brands you can't get in Australia! I recently made a purchase there...

 Elf All Over Cover Stick in Honey $3.95
This is nice! It looks a bit dark for me but it blends in nicely on my face

Left - NYX Mega Shine lip gloss  in Nude Pink $7.15
Middle - NYX Tinted Lip Spa in Vintage $7.15
Right - Elf Hypershine Gloss in Blossom $3.95
 The tinted lip spa is my definite favourite

NYX Powder Blush in Dusty Rose $11.30
This is soooo lovely! I've been wearing it quite a bit since I received it.

In all, I definitely recommend Crush Cosmetics. They have awesome products and it's really cheap and good postage too!
Megan
xo

1 comment

  1. Ohh I like the three gloss colours left to right in that order!! Congrats on your wedding I only just spotted your reply on the other post sorry. Hope you had a wonderful day! Faye xx

    ReplyDelete