Bellabox August 2012

I love beauty sample boxes, and I also enjoy looking at boxes other people have received so I thought it would be cool to put up monthly posts on the boxes I receive (Bellabox and Lust Have It)
In this month's box :

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - Full size price $29.95 (I bought a full size of this a week before the box arrived! It's very good. I may do a review at some point!) 

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion - Full size price $8.49 (on sale at Priceline) 
Aveeno status - owned by Johnson & Johnson who DO TEST on animals
Seeing as how this is tested on animals, I will probably be giving this to my Mum or a friend! 

EmerginC Skincare  - Full size prices Cleanser $44 and Phytocell cream $105
EmerginC status - DO NOT test on animals
I will try these out, but they are very expensive so I doubt I would buy full size products.

Aurora Spa Rituals Shampoo & Conditioner  - Full size prices $40 each
Aurora Spa Rituals status - DO NOT test on animals 
I am going to put these in my shower today to test! They smell good.

Phytocare Daily C - Full size price $17.40 for 30 sachets 
I will definitely be drinking these as I am in need of a vitamin boost!
Phytocare status - DO NOT test on animals (they also make cosmetics) 

Luk Beautifood Lip Nourish in lemon and mint  - Full size price $24.95
Luk Beautifood status - I asked on facebook and they DO NOT test on animals. I REALLY like this. It looks a bit dark in the tube but it's not dark on. It's very creamy and the colour actually suits me! Totally putting this in my handbag.

So I am pretty happy with this month's box! I think I prefer Bellabox to Lust Have It. 

I hope all the links and info on animal testing help!
Megan xo 


No comments