August Lust Have It

I received my August Lust Have It last week! Here's what it contained: 


Appelles skin detox shower gel - Full size price $12.95

Appelles  body boosterskin lotion - Full size price $12.95

Appelles body bar vegetable soap - Full size price $4.95
Appelles status -DO NOT test on animals - I will definitely be testing these on myself!
Tigi Rockaholic  - Rock Out Shine Blaster - Full price $27.95 - (linked to a cheaper product)I think I will give this a go
Tigi status - DO NOT test on animals (this link is old, if anyone has an update please let me know)
Marc Jacobs Dot Fragance -  Full size price $160.00
Marc Jacobs status - DO TEST ON ANIMALS (subsidiary of Coty Inc.) This is a shame because this smells nice, as do a lot of his perfumes. Oh well.
 tanGo Tanning Glove - Full size price $29.95
TanGo status - No idea, I cannot find anything
I will not be using this as I do not use fake tan

ModelCo Eyeline in black - full size price $26.00
ModelCo status - DO NOT test on animals

All in all I am happy with this month's box. I will try everything that isn't tested on animals and give the rest away to my Mum!

Megan 
xo

No comments