October 2017 Favourites

A monthly favourites post is something I've wanted to start doing for ages, so here goes!
My first favourite is the Podcast called Wonderful! by Rachel and Griffin McElroy. The McElroy brothers are some of my favourite people to listen to in the whole world, so I knew I'd love this podcast! It's just so wholesome and it makes me feel happy.
Next up are these Dylusions paints - I love all of them, but these two colours in particular are just stunning! They're so nice to work with and I want every single colour! I get mine from Craft Online.

My new favourite blog that I discovered this month is Brown Paper Bag - Sara shares awesome illustrations and products that I want to spend all of my money on!
My favourite movie of the month is Moana! I've watched it 4 times and I've been listening to the soundtrack non-stop. It's so fun, happy, and inspiring! I love it so much. 
                 
Something released later in October was Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. For some reason, it was released in Australia on Android and iTunes before anywhere else in the world! It's SO CUTE. You can see me in my little campsite on the right, I am so happy to have a new Animal Crossing game to explore!

What have you been loving in October?!
Megan xo 

No comments