Daily Instax October 8 - 21

Lots and lots of animals!
 I worked at a pet festival and this dog had a HAT on! + ;-) 
 I looked after these 3 dogs and they were so cute + pet sat an old friend (wearing the cone of shame!)
 Warming his belly in the sun + my friend Hannah visited and of course Violet was a tart
A rainy day at the dog park + my boy got bitten by a snake!!!
He made a full recovery! + finally, two of them used the new window seat at once!
 
 They love the seat! + he looked so funny in the basket
Another new cutie + I saw a local production of the Little Mermaid and it was great!
Have a great day,
Megan xo

2 comments

  1. Aww I'm glad your pup was ok after the snake bite! And that cat window seat is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty scary finding the snake! He's so lucky

      Delete