5 End of Year Goals

Hello!  I've been neglecting this blog a bit. I still do my twice weekly posts that I always do, but I want to do more. This may take a little time as things in my life have changed drastically in the last few weeks and I wanted to address them.

My husband and I are no longer together, so I am moving out into the world on my own with our cats. I got a new job (still working with animals!) and will continue pet sitting as it's something I've worked so hard on and I've built up a fantastic reputation in my area! I'm moving soonish and will be looking for a roommate (scary!) so I have SO MUCH to do! 

I'm starting a whole new chapter of my life so I decided to make a few end of year goals: 

  1. Focus on myself 
  2. Get rid of/sell my clutter around the house
  3. Make my new home mine once I'm there
  4. Really focus on my pet sitting and try to get new clients 
  5. Stay in touch with friends more 

Not too difficult really. Everything is so shit and stressful right now so I need to really focus on moving forward and being the best version of me that I can be! 
This is pretty much my life - taking selfies with other peoples pets!
So! A lot happening! Sometimes it's really hard but I have the support of my family and friends <3 
Megan xo 

No comments