Meet My Cats: Violet

Someone at my old job found a stray cat and they couldn't find her owners so Nathan and I decided to adopt her. They got her desexed and vaccinated and all of that jazz and she came to live with us! She unfortunately would not stop chewing at her stitches, they got infected and the vet put a cone on her head so she couldn't make them worse. Therefore the first pictures of her include her cone.
Poor little conehead 
 She is such a cutie. She's only around a year old and she's crazy. 
She likes to hide under our bed and attack our feet with tiny ninja claws, she sits in the sink 
and drinks from the tap and she is very moody but we totally love her!
Can I come outside?
Thankfully the cone came off ages ago, it was heartbreaking seeing her bumping into everything.
(OK it might have made me laugh a few times - therefore making me feel terrible)
She and Noah get along OK, they chase each other and play...Peach on the other hand is being an absolute cow. She attacks her all the time and Violet is a bit scared (as shown in the photo above), but lately she's been fighting back so I am hoping things will get better between them.
She's so smooth and soft and we have renamed her Pot Belly Pig because she eats SO much and gets this pot belly goin' on. It's too cute. We are so glad that we adopted her, she makes us smile. 

Have a great day
Megan xo

No comments