Friday Fancies

I have so many favourites to catchup on!

KpopStitches Animal Crossing pattern on etsy - $5.47AUD
Envishoes $62USD 
sold out :-(
UNT Mug from Consider It Design £10
This mug is so awesome 
Goonies mug from Urban Outfitters $12USD
AfternoonCoffee on etsy $25AUD
WHAT?! I really like mugs!! 
Martha Stewart banana cream pie
I want to go to there 
So cute (and expensive!)
Hard To Find Vegemite Necklace!! $35AUD
I love vegemite <3 <3 

So, that's all for this week! I am super busy with uni lately, but it will calm down
 soon so I will be able to blog more! Yay!
Have a great weekend
Megan xo

2 comments

  1. I NEED those eyeball shoes in my life and I love the uber expensive dinosaur necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arent't they perfect?! And I could not believe it when I did the conversion from Euros for that necklace!

      Delete