Recent Book Purchases

I love books, I love reading books, buying books, reading about reading, looking at books, researching them and talking about them! BOOKS!

Here are my recent purchases and this may be the only post like this for a while as I have put a ban on myself. I have SO many books that I haven't read that I am not going to buy any for a bit (unless it's by a favourite author, or the next in a series I have been reading)

First I have Unwholly by Neal Shusterman. This is the second book in a trilogy. I recently read Unwind which was AMAZING and I had to buy this straight away!
 
My eldest brother recommended this to me. He just finished it and said it was really good, if strange!

Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
I like the idea of this book. I'm not really interested in seeing the film, but I want to read it!
 
 The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
This has been on my to read list for ages and I can't wait to finally start it! 
 
I bought all of these from the Book Depository
 
What are you reading at the moment?

Megan xo


No comments