The Hunter Valley

A few weeks ago I went to the Hunter Valley for 2 nights with a few friends! We had the BEST time eating, tasting wine, laughing, and just exploring! I took a lot of photos and thought I'd share some :-)
One of my new favourite wineries! Their Riesling was my favourite wine of the whole trip! 

We saw SO MANY kangaroos! 

We had the most amazing dinner at Il Cacciatore 


There were so many pretty views

I took many a selfie 


This was one of the best places we visited and we already want to go back there!
This freaked me out a bit haha

You have to take silly selfies!

Holy. Shit. The cheese platter at Usher Tinkler is one of the best things I've ever eaten in my whole life 

Pancakes from the Deck Cafe (so good) 

Our last day was really warm and sunny

We finished our trip with gelato from the Smelly Cheese Shop! Yum!
Have you ever been to the Hunter? I love visiting there and I think we are making it an annual thing!
Megan xo

No comments