Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Crafty Bits

Stationery and craft supplies are pretty much my one weakness in life. You may be thinking, "but Megan, what about puppies and kittens?!". Well, at least when I meet puppies and kittens I don't always bring them home with me, but rarely do I visit the art store or Spotlight and leave without buying at least one thing. So recently when I went to Spotlight's online store looking for one thing that wasn't even craft related, I of course ended up with these things...
These are the Fundamentals mini elements stamps which are no longer available on the Spotlight online store! So tiny 
Also no longer available, I love these for my planner and for happy mail! 

These last two photos are from the same pack, the Amy Tangerine Better Together Ephemera. I love Amy Tangerine's style (plus she seems so sweet!) so I am excited to find ways to use these things in future projects!  
Have you bought any exciting crafting supplies recently? I'm not asking for me, I'm asking for a friend!
Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment