Crafty Bits

Stationery and craft supplies are pretty much my one weakness in life. You may be thinking, "but Megan, what about puppies and kittens?!". Well, at least when I meet puppies and kittens I don't always bring them home with me, but rarely do I visit the art store or Spotlight and leave without buying at least one thing. So recently when I went to Spotlight's online store looking for one thing that wasn't even craft related, I of course ended up with these things...
These are the Fundamentals mini elements stamps which are no longer available on the Spotlight online store! So tiny 
Also no longer available, I love these for my planner and for happy mail! 

These last two photos are from the same pack, the Amy Tangerine Better Together Ephemera. I love Amy Tangerine's style (plus she seems so sweet!) so I am excited to find ways to use these things in future projects!  
Have you bought any exciting crafting supplies recently? I'm not asking for me, I'm asking for a friend!
Megan xo

No comments